Priceline Hotel: 2* Orange County (Disneyland - Anaheim Convention Center - Garden Grove) Rodeway Inn and Suites by the Convention Center

ctaylor45
By ctaylor45,
in

Hi all,

I found the following priceline express bid and was hoping you guys could help me ID it. Taking my daughter to Disneyland and plan to stay at a hotel from 10/24/-10/27.

Star Rating: 2*

Guaranteed Amenities:

Free Breakfast

Free Internet in room

Outdoor Swimming Pool

Free Parking

Summary of Charges

Price per night: $51

Rooms: 1

Nights: 3

first try was Anaheim disneyland area, 2.5*, $40, and was a no go. would love to book a 2.5* for ~$50 if possible. can anyone recommend a strategy to land this bid?
I don't think this will happen with the current rates. Rates are not very high but you need to raise your budget.

Can you raise your budget a bit? Or do you want to stick with the PRICELINE EXPRESS 2*?

Let us know and we'll go from there.

Thanx for using board's PRICELINE links!

Yellowdog.

I don't have a guess for the 2* PRICELINE EXPRESS property... there are likely 20-30 hotel in this zone that are 2* rated and virtually all of them offer the amenities above.

If you're able/willing to stretch your budget HOTWIRE has a 3.5* hotel for $79/nite in the Disneyland South zone that has a 90% recommendation by previous guests and a 4.0/5.0 TA rating, so it should be of good quality. My guess is that this would be the Doubletree Anaheim-Orange and if there is an interest at this price i will provide further details.

You can also try our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com and see if anything within your budget is offered at traditional rates. I'm seeing some hotels priced in the $60's and if you can find one with a good location and good reviews you can purchase direct and know the name of the hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You can bid for *a* 3.5* hotel on PRICELINE for $79/nite or less... but you can't bid on this particular hotel. You may possibly get this same hotel, or you may receive some other 3.5* rated hotel in the zone.

Do you want to try bidding on PRICELINE up to $79 for any hotel in the zone OR did you want to go with the HOTWIRE offer in hopes of specifically targeting the Doubletree?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

thereuare, thx for the input, using the links on the site, I went back to price line and rebid on 2* at 45 and lost again. so with tail between legs, ended up going with the 2* express bid at $53 plus 5% fall5 promo. it was the rodeway inn and suites which I wasnt too thrilled about but fits my budget and I won't be at the hotel much anyways. would have loved the Doubletree but with parking fees would be a lil over $100 a night and was too much for me. thx again for all of the input, love this forum!

Congratulations on your success! (and thanks for the compliments on the site :) )

While perhaps not your first choice, glad to see you found something that is within your budget and that you can make this work for your needs.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]