in

Booked on 10/14/13

Free Internet

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

After reading online reviews, I'm a little wary of this hotel, but am trying to remain open-minded. If anyone has been booked at this hotel through Hotwire and has any feedback, I'd greatly appreciate it. I called Hotwire directly in attempt to challenge it based on misrepresentation, but thus far to no avail.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Sorry to hear that the result is a disappointment, but hopefully the property will exceed expectations.

Thank you for letting us know about this new HOTWIRE property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List. Definitely a "different" property as it appears to be an athletic club that rents rooms instead of a traditional hotel.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Thanks AaaronJB,

A private club and not a "traditional hotel" were my thoughts exactly, complete with a dress code for guests and a private "Men's Only Lounge" (which I only stumbled upon when visiting The Columbia Club's website). Also, you cannot even book a room through their website, nor is their a published rate for rooms. As I cannot even know if I got a good rate, as there are none available to be found, I challenged Hotwire, but to no avail. I feel its description was a misrepresentation, and has put a dark veil on the trip. Hoping for the best. I will attempt to remember to come back to Better Bidding post-11/17 after my stay to give a better review for users of this website. But, for now, bidder/buyer beware.

• 1 month later...

As promised, I'm back with a review! This hotel was a VERY PLEASANT SURPRISE! The stay ended up being perfect for what we needed it for. The hotel is located right on Monument Circle, close to shopping, theater, and the epicenter of downtown Indy. A very helpful Valet and Door Staff is ever-present, and eager to assist. Very friendly and helpful. Front desk girls are all business, but efficient and tolerable. Inside of hotel is very historic and formal. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone traveling with young children. If I'd had mine with me, I'd have been on edge during the whole stay. Perfect for business, or a getaway for couples or families with older children. "Country Club" atmosphere and members are always present. Rooms are clean and tidy. A bit dated, but not uncomfortably so. All in all, a very pleasant stay. I'm so glad it all worked out for our weekend, as I was a bit anxious about it. It worked out very well! Recommend.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]