Restaurants

Internet Access

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Reg price: $199

90% Recommend

Tripadvisor was 4.5/5 Hotel rated 91% and #6 out of 129 hotels in PDX. Interior looks really nice. I'll need to call them cause I put 1 act/1chd, it confirmed purchase as 2 adts and we need 2, not 1 bed.

Thouht for sure it was going to be hotel benson, especially based on the $199 reg price, but also, when I went to look at prices for my date on other websites that posted the name, the proce came up as $158. so the hotwire seems to be a bit misleading. Reviews, however seem good and I always feel great getting a great hotel for $100.

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Also thanx for reporting this new amenity combo to the BetterBidding Hotwire Hotel List

Thouht for sure it was going to be hotel benson, especially based on the $199 reg price, but also, when I went to look at prices for my date on other websites that posted the name, the proce came up as $158. so the hotwire seems to be a bit misleading
The regular price you see isn't specific for the property you're looking at. This is an average price for all 4* in the zone you're looking at.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the board's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your purchases and searches

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]