Priceline Hotel: Help with cancun 5 star

faigy
By faigy,
in

Hi I would like to book a 5 star in cancun for January 16-20 2014, In any zone. I believe there is only the grand coral beach and the jw Marriott. Am I correct? Perhaps a new 5 star was added? How much do you recommend I start bidding and what should be my strategy?

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Hollywood Beach thread with whatever you decided to do for that stay, then click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links and reply to this thread, we'll have a look at the offer above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You can see all hotels reported to the board in the Priceline Hotel List, but as you point out, new hotels could have been recently added, there could be hotels not yet reported to the board, or other hotels could have been upgraded since last reported.

If you'd like help with a bidding strategy please list the zones you are willing to accept (ie- you mention any Cancun zone but does this also include the Riviera Maya zones??) as well as your maximum bid and we will advise accordingly.

Please keep all posts for this same stay (including HOTWIRE) in this thread.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I would like to stay in hotel zone, north hotel zone or south hotel zone.
There is no zone names "North Hotel Zone"... did you mean the Cancun North Beach zone?
Would u recommend a starting bid that u think is reasonable to begin with. I really have no clue.
So we don't suggest a strategy that goes higher then you're willing to bid, let us know your maximum bid for a 5* hotel for this trip and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]