Priceline Hotel: 10/18 or 10/19

spec
By spec,
in

I'm looking to use priceline to get a 3* or 4* hotel in Midtown West for this Tues night or Wed night. I've used it once before with success and was able to get the Sheraton Manhattan which I was very pleased with. Looking to spend $150. Any suggestions on how to start my bidding process?

Thank you!

Please continue to follow-up the above linked thread as there are still questions.

In regards to this current stay, do you have any type of back-up plan? We will suggest a strategy, but given current rates, i'd put your chances of success at "doubtful". Given the proximately of this stay you may want to re-think your maximum bid if your intention was to raise it if the above was unsuccessful (if your plan is to lower your star rating than you can at least try for a 4* first and then try immediately thereafter for a lower rated hotel)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]