Priceline Hotel: 3* Portland (Airport PDX) Residence Inn Portland Airport At Cascade Station

tbbunches
By tbbunches,
in

Been working on this for several days with bids from $50 to $53. Was experimenting with using same $$ amounts on different days and found it interesting that a bid rejected a couple of times earlier was today accepted. Today the $53 bid was accepted. Total is $68.03 ($53 +$15.03). I checked online and hotel prices for prepaid room was $116 + $16.82 in taxes or total of $132.82. Sometimes I question the higher taxes and fees but of course, when you pay more for the room the taxes go up. That's a little over 51% savings and both were prepaid rates. We are very happy with this. Used BB PRICELINE links. Just two more rooms to book and this football season will be taken over.

You can see that I have booked 194 rooms using your site. Just want to say we have, not even once, been disappointed with the rooms we received. Thank you again for helping me with my Hotwire and Priceline bids. I usually go on to both HOTWIRE and PRICELINE EXPRESS to see what prices I can get without bidding and then start my bidding accordingly, usually $20 to $10 lower.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]