Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Disneyland South

nfronseaview
By nfronseaview,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you haven't yet please start by reading your messages.

Is that the full list of amenities associated with this property, as i'm currently seeing the following when searching HOTWIRE for your dates:

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Smoke Free

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

If you're seeing the above my best guess for this property would be the Red Lion Hotel Anaheim. If you're still only seeing the limited number of amenities in your original post, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for something other than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Even when using the HOTWIRE tab (or viewing directly at HOTWIRE) you need to make further clicks to see the complete list of amenities:

1) click the offer from the search results

2) click BOOK NOW

3) in the TRIP SUMMARY box hover your mouse over the 'See more' link after the amenities

I'm no longer seeing this property offered for your dates when searching for 2adults/1child... are you still seeing this on your own search? If you want to use the HOTWIRE TAB instead of the EASY VIEW TAB you need to go thru the 3 steps above for each offer in order to see the full list of amenities (as the previous view only shows the first nine).

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]