Priceline Hotel: 2* Raleigh-Durham (Cary South) Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Cary - Regency Parkway South

nsxtasy
By nsxtasy,
in

I booked this hotel as a Priceline "Express Deal". I knew before bidding that the hotel gets 7.0 ratings from their users, and offers free breakfast and free internet, among other features. If you just use Priceline's "name your price" option, you wouldn't necessarily receive these features for a 2-star hotel.

Also note that through October 30, Priceline gives you another 5 percent off on "Express Deal" reservations for two or more stars when you use their FALL5 coupon code. So $33 then becomes $31.35 per night.

I had tried and failed to book a 3-star hotel with the "name that price" option in the Cary South, Cary North, and Arena areas for $38, and a 2.5-star hotel in those three areas for $35.

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with this property.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases (the 5% Discount Code is linked in my signature ;) )

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with this property.

Sure!

The amenities noted in the Express Deals offer included:

Rated 7.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Guaranteed Amenities:

Free Breakfast

Free Internet in room

Outdoor Swimming Pool

Free Parking

Pets Allowed

I'll report back next week, after my stay, how it all went.

Incidentally, there are two Extended Stay America properties in that vicinity, just down the street from each other. This is the one at 3100 Regency Parkway.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]