Priceline Hotel: 3* Louisville (Southwest) Holiday Inn Louisville-Southwest Fair and Expo Center

bloomautomatic
By bloomautomatic,
in

Used the PRICELINE link here, did the "express deal." Few dollars cheaper than on hotwire, and the fees were less. Saved $11 over the hotwire price, for what is most likely the same hotel.

Holiday Inn Louisville-Southwest Fair & Expo Center 4110 Dixie Highway

Amenities:

Free Internet in room

Indoor Swimming Pool

Free Parking

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Business Center

Fitness Center

I stayed at this hotel a few years ago. Looks like the outside has been renovated since then. Hoping its still nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Review -

I was very pleased with the quality of this hotel, and even more pleased at value per dollar at $53/night. This an older Holiday Inn with all the old style amenities - indoor pool, large exercise room, bar and restaurant, and a few conference rooms. The rooms are all modern and up to date. Flat screen TV's, newer carpeting and furniture. Staff was professional, polite and amiable. Last time I stayed there was about 10 years ago, before the renovations, and it was still decent then. However, I remember them having a hot tub, which is no longer there. No points deducted for that.

Having a bar in the hotel is a nice addition for those who enjoy a drink or two in the evening but don't want to chance the local corner bar.

I don't think they have a free continental breakfast. I was up and moving early each morning, so it may have started after I left. Doesn't matter since I would hit the Waffle House every day anyway. Free breakfast has become the standard, so if that's an issue to you, please check before booking.

Location is good. Easy access to I-264. Parking lot seemed secure enough. I wasn't concerned that anything might happen to the car while there.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone - business or pleasure. I stayed there alone, but I would have no qualms about taking my family there. Further, I plan on staying here again on my next trip to Louisville.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]