Priceline Hotel: 10/17-10/22 3.5*-4* Bidding Help

liviac
By liviac,
in

Hi!

I'm new to the whole bidding thing but always been curious about it. I wanted a little help in my bidding strategy to secure a 3.5*-4* hotel (3* if this isnt do-able) in NYC 10/17-10/22.

My preferred stay is in Lower East Side, Chelsea, Soho-Tribeca area but also open to suggestions on that too... I stayed in Times Square last time so not really looking to do too much sightseeing. I'm hoping to pay up to ~$230/night but still a little stretch because of taxes and fees.

Is this do-able for this trip even with it being in two weeks? Thanks for any help!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Your budget should be do-able as PRICELINE EXPRESS has a 3.5* hotel in the LES zone for $232/nite (Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Business Center, Fitness Center) but they also have a current 5% OFF PROMOTION using code FALL5 which would bring the cost of this room down to $220/nite.

Do you want to take this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer OR try to bid on PRICELINE for any 3.5* or better hotel in the zones you listed as acceptable?

Let us know your thoughts and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortunately there are no re-bid zones available when bidding the 3.5* level in NYC.

You can try as follows:

Select 3.5* LES...

Bid $200, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 3.5* Chelsea...

Select 3.5* Soho...

Select 3.5* LES and Chelsea..

Bid $205, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 3.5* Chelsea and Soho..

Bid $205, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 3.5* LES and Soho..

Bid $210, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 3.5* LES and Soho and Chelsea...

Bid $215

If the above is rejected then take the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal using the 5% OFF link and code in my signature.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Any questions feel free to ask... good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]