Priceline Hotel: Anaheim South/Disneyland Bidding Help (10/30-11/1)

Rass2008
By Rass2008,
in

Hi there - this site is such a great resource - thanks for that.

Have been bidding for a week or so on Anaheim (Disney South/Garden Grove)would like Oct 30-Nov 1 (or 2nd) 2 rooms

Have gone as high as $72 for 3.5 star and $75 for the 4 star

Express Deal is now $91 and I THINK??? it is the Sheraton????

I would really like the Marriott Suites/Hyatt/Hilton Suites/Crowne Plaza (Basically anything in that little corner as we love staying in that area)

Does anyone have any suggestions, do you think the Express deal is the Sheraton? Is it most likely that I will get the Sheraton if I win by bidding???

Thanks in advance for any tips :)

Express Deal is now $91 and I THINK??? it is the Sheraton????
What are the amenities associated with the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer? Which Sheraton are you referring to as there is more than one on this zone?
I would really like the Marriott Suites/Hyatt/Hilton Suites/Crowne Plaza (Basically anything in that little corner as we love staying in that area)
Would you be willing to pay $105/nite for the Hyatt Regency?
Is it most likely that I will get the Sheraton if I win by bidding???
Not necessarily, even if the PRICELINE EXPRESS property is indeed the Sheraton, each side of their service (PRICELINE bidding and PRICELINE EXPRESS) use a different universe and inventory of hotels... there are plenty of examples where the hotel received by bidding is different then the hotel offered on PRICELINE EXPRESS

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Would you be willing to pay $105/nite for the Hyatt Regency?
???

Given you have already bid up to $75 would it be worth an extra $30/nite to not receive one of the hotels that you're hoping to avoid?

... or what about $86/nite for the Doubletree Guest Suites Anaheim Resort/Convention Center?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Given you have already bid up to $75 would it be worth an extra $30/nite to not receive one of the hotels that you're hoping to avoid?
I would like to be a lot closer to the $70 range for the 2 rooms for the 2-3 nights
... or what about $86/nite for the Doubletree Guest Suites Anaheim Resort/Convention Center?
That may be an option - is that on HOTWIRE??

Yes, avoid the Red Lion like the plague! Won that bidding on 3.5 stars 2 years ago and it was horrible, gross, and walls are paper thin. Now we will never bid on 3.5 stars because we are so afraid of getting it again which is a shame because we love some of the other hotels in that grouping like Crowne Plaza. Getting ready to bid soon for a trip in November, most likely 4 stars. We always use the links on this site, they are great here!

Rass2008,

You have plenty of time and it is quite a long shot, but why not see if Lastminutetravel.com (club)can get you into the Marriot Suites for their rate of $67/nite. It's listed as "on request", so they would have to negotiate with the hotel to see if they can still get that rate. Like I said, it's quite a long shot, but what do you have to lose.

They also have the Candlewood Suites for $68/nite, listed as available.

Good luck.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]