Priceline Hotel: 4* Chattanooga (Downtown) The Chattanoogan Hotel

chrishi
By chrishi,
in

Have been watching for a 4* or 3.5* in Downtown Chattanooga for October 5-9. Also looking at Gatlinburg, which I will put in another thread. It seems like the only reported 4* is the Chattanoogan, and they advertise themselves as "the only 4* hotel in Chattanooga" so fair bet that is the one I am seeing in the Priceline Express deals. That started several weeks ago around $160/night and today is offered at $109.

Following amenities on the 4* with a guest rating of 8:

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Business Center

Fitness Center

The 3.5* on the Express Deals lists the following amenities and seems to be the Sheraton Read House. It is $$61 today, down from $72 last week. Also has a guest rating of 8.

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Business Center

Fitness Center

Will post back with my win if I end up booking something, any advice is appreciated.

I may split this trip up as Gatlinburg is looking pretty booked up for the Fall leaf change.

There is a 3* in Gatlinburg for $221 right now with the following amenities. Would be helpful to have some ideas on which hotel it may be as there are not a lot of recent reported wins for this region.

Guest rating of 9

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Free Parking

Fitness Center

Please keep all posts for this trip in this stay.

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

3.5* Chattanooga - not a matching hotel on the retail side for these date/s and this listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board; I'd GUESS the Sheraton would be a possibility.

4* likely Chattanoogan.

I'm not seeing a 3* in Gaitlinburg when searching for these date/s this evening.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

They were showing $104 Express Deal for a 4 star. I bid every day for a week up to $85 with no luck. Went up to $95 today and got it. I even tried $93 with no luck. Nice thing is, every zone is a rebid zone in Chattanooga for 4*.

Looks like I am going to skip bidding in Gatlinburg as some of the previous reported 3* wins look questionable at best.

Thanks for your help, used your PRICELINE links.

Congratulations on your (partial) success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the deal you received for 10/8-10/10... if you need help with any additional nites for this trip feel free to start a NEW TOPIC.

If you're looking for something in a specific location you can also use our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com which makes it easy to see rates in a give area and star level near virtually any location in the world.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]