Priceline Hotel: 2* Philadelphia Suburbs (Plymouth Mtg) Springhill

biddingforhotel
By biddingforhotel,
in

I have not been able to get it for $35 for a while; I usually got it for $38. Even the price was great, free Internet access, indoor swimming poor, complimentary hot buffet. Can't beat. of course, fee parking. I tried it $35 on 2* just for curiosity. Well, I got it, great! I got it for first try. So, we can visit Philadelphia Zoo and Japanese House at Fairmont Park, Philadelphia which is closeby and look nice.

Now I know why it is back to $35 minimum. Only 4 cars in the rear half of parking lot where I parked my car!!! That is a total waste!!! Everything is still wonderful! Not so crowd in the complimentary sit down hot breakfast. Why so few people?! Is it really because of the Katrina impact, because of the surge of the gas price?! I heard FEMA paid $59 a night for hundreds of thousands of hotel room in 48 states to Katrina impacted families for 30 days and can extend to 90 days.

Well, I saw none here; I walked around saw no car with plates from Katrina impacted states...

We ended up going to Rt 30 West heading to Lancaster and saw amazing gas price, $2.35 per gallen!!! Later I came back to check out the Gas Buddy, and bingo! We hit the lowest gas price stations in PA!!!

Lancaster has been booming these years, lots of stores and new houses. We enjoyed the nice brand new history min golf that each hole tells you some local history. Also play the maze, very interesting. Nice hotel like Country Inn and Suites ...etc. Also visit famous Amish People.

Having dinner at Reading Chuck E Cheese, so new, this is a revisit, still very new, and nice staff, keep giving us 50 free tokens, each game only one token as advertised. Unlike Bridgewater Sports Arena at NJ, charging 3 token each game, including basketball ...

On the way back, visit Allentown. Taking Fwy 78 back NJ seems to be very smooth, not too many cars like before. Next time, I will remember to get the gas at Lancaster. We got the BEST gas price from NJ along Rt 202 from NJ to Plymouth Meeting at $2.59 on Shell and very happy, but comparing to Lancaster PA, we paid too much.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]