Priceline Hotel: 3* Virginia Beach (Chesapeake - Greenbrier) Staybridge Suites Chesapeake

Nichole333
By Nichole333,
in

Sorry if this is listed somewhere, but I can't remember. I know after you win a bid on PL, you have option to add more nights for the same price. Does it allow you to add a night before the check in date that you've won or must they be nights after check in?

Reason I ask is that I'm looking for Norfolk area 9/28 for 1 night. If I get a good enough price, I may consider starting my trip one day earlier.

Thanks in advance.

I assume you meant Norfolk, VA and have moved your thread to that section of the board. When you have an upcoming stay please start a NEW TOPIC for your trip in the appropriate state category and keep all your questions for that stay in the same thread rather than starting new topics in the 'General Tips' section of the board.

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

Would you be looking to add a nite to the beginning or end of your purchased nite? What would you consider to be a 'good price' that you would look to extend the stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

That is an excellent rate for these dates... glad to see you were able to get a win within your budget and make this a two nite stay instead of one.

For the future note that you can add nites to the beginning or the end of your stay, but there is no assurance that you will be able to do so. When you try to extend the stay PRICELINE will give one of three responses:

1) you've successfully extended your stay

2) there is a room available but only at $xx (and you then have the option of accepting the higher priced room for the additional nite)

3) no rooms available to extend your stay at that property

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]