Hotwire Hotel: 3* Indianapolis (Keystone - Carmel) Holiday Inn Indianapolis North-Carmel

zimbo
By zimbo,
in

Price is total price for 2 nights, so $$78 a night.

Title: Keystone - Carmel area

Short description: Free Parking, Free Internet, Pool(s), Fitness Center, Business Center and more

Detailed description:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Indoor pool(s)

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Congrats on your success. :)

Very good deal for this property and hope you are looking forward to your stay.

I think there may have been more amenities then what you posted which would not have been seen unless you clicked the 'See all amenities' link during the checkout process. It would be greatly appreciated if you could double check to see if there were additional amenities associated with this listing. You can still view the full list of amenities assoicated with your purchase by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of their home page, then viewing the trip information for this win.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

I have made an error in the title. It should be $156 which was the total price I paid for 2 nights: the $78 a night is correct. Please can you alter it?

I did not use 'See all amenities'(I will next time), I did a fully copy of the amenity list using what was listed on the detail page (link below). The Hotwire My Account link you suggest does not contain any amenity details under My Trip (I have 3 Trips and none show this info). Hotwire has recently updated some of its page layout and they must have removed this.

This is the link to the hotel page: <dead link removed> - this looks identical to what I booked, both short and long amenities are the same. The note at the top is similar also, saying "Book soon! The last person got the Holiday Inn Indianapolis Carmel."

EDIT: just looking at another hotel in another city it appears Hotwire have removed the 'See all amenities' links from all pages - I selected Book Now and got to the enter 'Traveler info page and that link is not there, nor on the previous 'hotel details' page. Please advise if I am missing something... :unsure:

For the future, please change the drop down menu on the top right of HOTWIRE's page to United States and the currency dropdown to US Dollars. Then continue to search HOTWIRE and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase stay on the US version of their site and simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

You will then also be able to see the complete set of amenities associated with your purchase(s) as well as post to the board using the room rate per nite (before fees/taxes) which is the correct format we use.

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You have asked me to post prices in USD before and that is what I have done - the prices I have posted are what Hotwire showed me in USD. After your previous request I did all my searching in USD and then switched to GBP just before I booked. This also applies to the Detroit booking I have just made where you've posted the same issue.

I note your point about using the US version of their site but Hotwire showed me this room for $156 for 2 nights: it was not $130 (65 / 2). Ditto the Detroit booking, Hotwire showed it to me as $89 but I see you've altered it to $73. Are you saying that if I had used the US site then I could have got these rooms for $65 and $73 rather than what it showed me?

You need to not only change the currency drop down to US Dollars but also the country code to United States so that the room rate is shown on a per nite basis and before taxes and fees.

The $65/nite i edited your topic title to came from a search on the US version of the HOTWIRE US site when i did a search for your dates earlier today (and note that this rate is before taxes/fees, which is how rates should be posted on the board... I believe the non-US site only shows total rates (after taxes and fees)

Hope that clarifies it.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]