Priceline Hotel: Resort San Juan Marriot San Juan

sheal
By sheal,
in

Hi,

My eyesight has begun to blur from reading so many posts! Looking for a 3* in San Juan on 2/3/06. Is $85.00 to low a price to start? Is it to early to start bidding? I also need a room post cruise on 2/11/06, how much should I expect to pay on priceline?

Regarding rebidding, if I add the Rio Grande area and increase my bid, this will still keep me in the San Juan area, right? My understanding is that the Rio Grande area only has a resort. Please let me know.

Thanks so much!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

You don't have the correct re-bid zone above. When you bid and select a star rating, that is the minimum star rating you are willing to accept... so by adding a zone that has Resort class properties you can end up there in that area if Priceline upgrades your 3* bid to a Resort class property.

Re-bidding is explained in more detail here: PRICELINE RE-BIDDING EXPLAINED, but you don't have any re-bid zones when bidding 3* in this area.

You can try starting with $85, but at this point in time (based upon current rates for this date and it's early before your stay) i'm doubtful that will be enough.

Please start a NEW TOPIC for your post-cruise stay so that we can keep the two threads separate and ultimately reflect the win of each stay in the topic title.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Won the Marriot on my 1st bid in the San Juan area. Total price including the taxes is 120.56. I am not sure what the resort fee will be once I get there. Someone said 10%, someone else said $15.00. Will see. I based my price on a previous poster's winning bid. Web site rate was $280. Very happy, now I can purchase airfare knowing I have a place to stay!

Thanks Thereuare and everyone else for posting your wins!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]