Priceline Hotel: 5* Eagle County - Summit County (Avon - Beaver Creek) Comfort Inn Beaver Creek

tarspaceheel
By tarspaceheel,
in

It's my birthday this week, so I decided to book a getaway to the Vail area. Using this site's PRICELINE link, I was able to get a room in Beaver Creek for $50.

Bid history:

2 1/2 stars in Avon, $40 -- rejected.

2 1/2 stars in Avon or Vail, $45 -- rejected.

2 1/2 stars in Avon, Vail or Keystone, $50 -- accepted.

Depending on whether I can get time off on Friday, I might shoot for the same price on Friday night, Sept. 20, as well. I know Priceline has a link to extend the stay, but should I use the link from this site and just merge the bookings when I check in?

Congratulations on your success!

While we would love it if you used our link for your additional nite, the 'problem' is that by bidding again you run the risk of receiving a different property, so if you want to make sure you are at the same hotel you should use the 'extend your stay' link as that would ensure that any accepted bid is at this same property. Do note that the offer to try to extend your stay doesn't guarantee that you'll be able to get a room at the same price... PRICELINE could come back with:

1) you have successfully extended your stay

2) rooms are available but only at $xx (and you then have the option to pay the higher price or not)

3) no rooms available at this hotel for the extra nite(s) you want

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]