Hotwire Hotel: 2.5 * hotel in Mclean, Washington Area

premsurya
By premsurya,
in

Hi Please let me know which hotel is this . I used the HOTWIRE link from another post in this forum. This is my first post. So please bare any idiotic things in the posting !! :) Thanks for the help guys..

hot Rate Hotel

Tyson's Corner area | Show map

Price : $91 per night for 7 days from sep 21 to 28.

Free Parking <amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Free Breakfast <amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Pet friendly Pet friendly - terms apply

Airport Shuttle <amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Pool(s) Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Business Center Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Laundry Facilities (self-service) <amenity names only please... not descriptions>

High-Speed Internet Access Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Golf Nearby Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course; an extra charge typically applies.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you haven't yet, please start by reading your messages.

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool, and then click the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? This is what i'm currently seeing when searching HOTWIRE for your dates:

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Pet Friendly

Shuttle

Pool

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Room Accessible

If you're seeing ROOM ACCESSIBLE in addition to the amenities you previously listed, then my best guess for this one would be the Comfort Inn Tysons Corner.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi Guys, Thank you for the reply for the last post. My employer is ready for little more price so i again searched today for a hotel in hotwire.

Place: tysons corner, mclean 22102

Date: Sep 21 to 28

Price: 101

Amenities:

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Pet friendly

Airport Shuttle

Pool(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Could you guys please get me the name ? Thanks a ton ...

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

If you haven't yet, please start by reading your messages.
2x
If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool, and then click the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? This is what i'm currently seeing when searching HOTWIRE for your dates:

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Pet Friendly

Shuttle

Pool

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Room Accessible

2x

Isn't this the same hotel re referenced earlier int this thread?

If you're seeing ROOM ACCESSIBLE in addition to the amenities you previously listed, then my best guess for this one would be the Comfort Inn Tysons Corner.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]