Hotwire Hotel: need help identifying 4/4.5* chicago hotels for 10/3 through 10/7 stay

irish01
By irish01,
in

Trying to identify some of the hotels listed on Hotwire express in the Mag Mile area. I think the $155 may be Whitehall. It lists the following amenities:

MagMile - Water Tower, pet friendly, boutique, smoke free, fitness center, restaurant, business center, high speed internet, golf nearby, accessible for the blind, deaf, path of travel, in room, bathroom and roll in shower. 3.5 out of 5 stars on trip advisor.

Not sure what the $142 hotel may be in the Mag Mile River North. It lists:boutique, smoke free, fitness center,restaurant, business center, high speed internet, accessibility for blind, path of travel,in room, bathroom, handicapped parking, roll in shower.

Any other ideas or recommendations?

Welcome to Betterbidding.

4* Mag Mile River North - possible match for the Felix, Sax or Palomar. Be willing to accept any of the three, but I'd lean towards it being the Sax.

4* Mag Mile-WT - I'd guess the Whitehall.

I also see the potential Thompson for $170 (which doesn't open until October - it was the Sutton and is currently closed/under renovation.) Would that be of interest? Unfortunately rates are on the high side for these date/s throughout the stay.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I just checked the website for the Thompson and it indicated there would be construction through the end of the year and their restaurant isn't open yet so I think I'll pass on that for now. If faced with Whitehall vs. taking a chance on one of the three that could be the River North hotel, any preference there? Thanks for your input.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]