Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Hartford (Cromwell) Crowne Plaza Cromwell

nexofa
By nexofa,
in

Best Price is $114, so $70 isn't bad. I started at $40 and went up in $5 increments. Still had a couple re-bids left when my price was accepted.

I was a little confused by the following note, which appeared right above the list of regions:

"Please note: Cromwell, Connecticut is located within the Hartford, CT region and may or may not be in one of the areas listed below."

Then on the BetterBidding Hotel List, Cromwell is included in two regions: Kensington-Cromwell and Rocky Hill-Cromwell-Wetherfield. That added to my confusion.

I chatted with a Priceline agent, who told me that i'm guaranteed to get a hotel in the area shown on the detail map, so i figured i'd be ok. But that note sure did confuse me.

Another piece of weirdness: When I typed in Cromwell, CT as the destination, I got a whole bunch of areas around Hartford, including Cromwell, as well as Meriden North. Meriden is the next town over from Cromwell, so that made sense. But when I typed in Meriden as the destination, it showed areas mostly are New Haven, CT, but included Meriden South as an area. So they divided the tiny town of Meriden into two regions - Hartford to the North, and New Haven. Isn't that weird?

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

The zone boundaries in this area have recently changed and we have updated the Priceline Hotel List accordingly.

It would be appreciated if you used the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]