Priceline Hotel: 2* Anchorage Inlet Tower

SupergirlK
By SupergirlK,
in

A few months old, but I won the Inlet Tower hotel in Anchorage for $55 a night in late April/early May.

Our room was great - two queen beds, nice view, and a sink, microwave, coffee make, and mini fridge along with a standard bathroom with tub/shower combo. Ironing board and iron also included.

The hallways are a little old and the elevator is bit slow, but definitely worth the price paid. Although internet was included, it was extremely slow for FB and my work email, even plugged in. I did not use the fitness facilities.

Right across the street is a grocery store.

I walked to a conference at the Marriott everyday in less than 15 minutes, all flat with sidewalks.

Occasionally we had to wait for someone to appear at the front desk. Parking was free. I had problems finding a spot one day for our rental as some of their spots are used for longer term tenants and it the same parking lot used for their lounge/pub patrons. The front desk found a tenant spot for me that wasn't in use and let me park there.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]