Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Are you still seeing 'Travel Accessible' associated with this property, as a current HOTWIRE search for your dates shows me a 4* hotel in this zone with only these amenities (missing the Travel Accessible amenity from your list above):

Indoor Pool

Smoke Free

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

If you're still seeing 12 amenities (instead of the above 11) are you searching for more than one room or something on ther than the default 2adults/0child?

What is the room rate per nite?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

107 with 11 amenities

Indoor pool(s)

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Accessible for the blind

Braille or raised signage

Accessible for the deaf

TTY for telephone, visual or flashing fire alarm and vibrating alarm clock

In-room accessibility

Accessible path from the room entrance to the window, the bed and the bathroom; accessible hardware and minimal resistance to open the door; accessible temperature controls and window coverings

Accessible bathroom

Raised toilet, hand-held shower and grab bars at the tub and toilet

Handicapped parking

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

My guess would be a new amenity set for the Sheraton Lincoln Harbor... although i have my doubts and it could be the Hyatt or Westin as well. It is not the W Hoboken though as that property does not have an Indoor Pool.

Do you need to be in this area or are you using this as a less expensive option vs. staying directly in NYC... as i'm seeing similarly rated and priced hotel directly in Manhattan. As much as i love the Hoboken area, and it's a great alternative to expensive NYC room rates, it's a distant second choice when rates in Manhattan are reasonably and similarly priced.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm very familiar with this area... is it a local concert in Jersey City or Hoboken or at the Meadowlands (ie- Metlife Stadium)?

Also, please check for and use the links in our Support Page where we have links to most of the major hotel chains and online booking agencies, including the Candlewood Suites.

Thanks.

just rebooked my hotel with the link, same price

concert is in montclair but after we want to go drinking in nyc so we picked a place close to path. tanks for all your help pricelice just posted a 99 express fare for the same search would you mind looking at that.

Free Internet in public areas

Indoor Swimming Pool

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Fitness Center

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]