Can you bid on Priceline from Australia

kyliemm
By kyliemm,
in

Hi, I am new to all this!!!

We are travelling from Australia to the U.S next month and I have tried to bid on Priceline and can't enter credit card details as I don't have a U.S billing address. I have read the information provided for Canadian residents, but I am concerned that if I enter a phony address that my credit card will be billed, but when we turn up at the hotel, they won't let us stay!!!! Please help!

Cheers Kylie

You would be the first to have a problem.

As well, it seems doubtful there would be any issues as the hotel does not get your credit card information from Priceline, priceline collects the money from your credit card and then pays the hotel with their own credit card.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for your response! I will give it a go.

Just a couple of other questions, we are a family travelling, 2 adults and 2 children, would it be safe to assume that we will get 2 beds in our room? Also do you have any hotel recommendations, we are looking at booking From Nov 1st to Nov 6th, 2 nights Beverly Hills and 3 nights San Diego, it doesn't matter which order, is one better than the other to be in over a weekend with children???

Finally, just want you to know, how much your time, effort and help is appreciated!!!!

Cheers Kylie

Two beds is not guaranteed... all that is guaranteed is sleeping accomodations for double occupancy. Anything after that is at the discretion of the hotel... and some hotels don't have many rooms with two beds in them (at other hotels there is no problem).

If the above is a 'deal breaker' you can either try for two rooms (which can often be cheaper than booking one room direct) or you can take a look at Hotwire which does allow you to search for up to quad occupancy (and often costs a little more than Priceline).

Please post your request for bidding help in the California section of the board, but you also may want to first narrow down exactly which zones in "San Diego" you are willing to stay in.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]