Priceline Hotel: 4* Maui (Kaanapali - Lahaina) Westin

mfpreach
By mfpreach,
in

Maybe the admins on the site can give me their expertise.

I successfully won (and I posted the win), the Westin Ka'anapali for Oct 21-25/13 for $165 per night. After the win I found out that the Westin is undergoing serious renovations/construction that will likely affect my experience. As such, Priceline refunded my reservation.

My question is this: How can I avoid getting this property again through either Priceline Express OR HOTWIRE. I am afraid of receiving this again. I know that naming my price will likely yield this hotel for the ka'anapli area.

THanks!

Glad you were able to work something out with PRICELINE given the situation.

If you bid again, there is a definite chance that you could get the Westin. PRICELINE Express offers you a better chance of not getting the Westin, although the listing showing may be a possible match for the Westin. HOTWIRE is another good option, although the listing in the 4* spot may be the Westin. Are you seeing a PRICELINE Express or HOTWIRE listing of interest? If so, please provide the full details of the listing.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

If you bid again, there is a definite chance that you could get the Westin. PRICELINE Express offers you a better chance of not getting the Westin, although the listing showing may be a possible match for the Westin. HOTWIRE is another good option, although the listing in the 4* spot may be the Westin. Are you seeing a PRICELINE Express or HOTWIRE listing of interest? If so, please provide the full details of the listing.

Agreed that PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE would be your best options if you're able to determine that the hotel offered is not the Westin, but as this thread already reflects your win (albeit canceled) for the Westin, please start a NEW TOPIC for any PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE offers and we'll continue the discussion for your trip in the newly created thread.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]