Hotwire Hotel: 2* Chicago (Gurnee - Six Flags - Waukegan) Extended Stay America Chicago - Gurnee

purplelotus
By purplelotus,
in

A friend of mine who doesn't post (or really know about this site) won this hotel and told me about it. Since it's not on the hotel list, I thought I would post it. I don't know what all the amenities were nor do I know the total price. She said it had free breakfast, free parking and internet, but it may have had more. I'll try and educate her about the site sometime, but she doesn't travel much.

Actually she didn't like the hotel. She thought it looked "industrial", the breakfast was "dismal", and the furniture in bad shape. I'm not surprised. I haven't stayed at an Extended Stay in years because they became rundown. I've noticed they have recently renovated some of them and changed the logo, but I personally will wait until I see consistently good reviews of them before I stay at another one.

She said it had free breakfast, free parking and internet, but it may have had more. I'll try and educate her about the site sometime, but she doesn't travel much.

If you're able, can you 'walk her thru' viewing this property/purchase using the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of HOTWIRE's home page and confirm the complete list of amenities that are associated with this property.

THANKS!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]