Hotwire Hotel: 3 star - Jamiaca - Montego Bay area - $121

pates
By pates,
in

Can you help identify this hotel.

Amenities: Free Parking,free breakfast, resort, beachfront property, food and beverages included, water sports/ocean activites included, evening entertaintment, daily activities and childrens activity progeam.

It also shows 4 star rating from Trip Add=visor.

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

I just checked and the property is there for 2 adults, $121 Montego Bay area. 3 star.

I see it now, but i believe there are more amenities then what you included in your post above...

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click this offer, then on the next page click the 'See all amenities' link on the top left side of their page, do you see more amenities then what you have included above? (alternately you can use our BiddingHelper.com and view this offer in the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab) Thru either of these methods this is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for this offer:

Resort

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Beachfront

Food and Beverages

Water Sports

Evening Entertainment

Daily Activities

Childrens Activities

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Tennis

Spa

All-Inclusive

If this is what you're seeing, my best guess for this property would be the Sunset Beach Resort and Spa.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for letting me know about finding the extra amenities. I was thinking it maybe Sunset Beach but Trip Advisor and Hotels.com which comes up with the HOTWIRE search show this hotel as a 3.5 star hotel. My thought was it maybe Royal Decameron which shows 3 star. Thanks.

Thanks for letting me know about finding the extra amenities. I was thinking it maybe Sunset Beach but Trip Advisor and Hotels.com which comes up with the hotwire search show this hotel as a 3.5 star hotel. My thought was it maybe Royal Decameron which shows 3 star. Thanks.

It's not uncommon for star ratings to vary from service-to-service.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]