Hotwire Hotel: 4* Seattle Downtown Pike Place

JeffFury32
By JeffFury32,
in

Hello everyone! First time on this wonderful site.

As title says, looking to book a hotel in Seattle, downtown Pike Place, this Monday the 2nd for one night. Was curious what you think these two hotels are.

4* Downtown Pike Place--amenities = smoke free rooms, restaurant, high speed internet, and fitness center. 80% rating and the room is currently at $99, regularly at $209.

Other hotel i'm thinking about is a 3.5*, downtown Pike place--amenities = fitness center and restaurant, 85% rating, room currently at $81, regularly at $159.

Thanks!

You can never be too certain with so few amenities (and common ones at that!) but my guess for the 3.5* would be the Hilton Seattle.

For the 4*... while the Renaissance, and the Sheraton, would both be among the likely candidates, my guess for this one would be the Silver Cloud Inn Stadium.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]