Hotwire Hotel: Help identifying Portland 3*

Parachute07
By Parachute07,
in

Hello all,

I'm in Portland, ME. I'm trying to figure out what the Hotwire 3* is for tomorrow night (8/30-8/31). It lists these amenities:

Free amenities

General amenities

Free Parking <amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Free Internet <amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Pet friendly Pet friendly - terms apply

Indoor pool(s) <amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Airport Shuttle <amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Fitness Center Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s) Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s) Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Comparing that list of amenities versus the hotels on Expedia with the same amenities for tomorrow night, it looks like four properties match -- Fireside Inn, Clarion, Marriott, Doubletree. I'm actually at the Clarion right now (paid $82 + tax for tonight). I tried to extend at the front desk, but they wouldn't budge on the $209 rate for tomorrow night. Fireside is looking like it's $135-150 for tomorrow on most sites.....Doubletree is $178-209 and the Marriott seems to be $229 everywhere.

Anyone have a better idea which hotel it will be or which one or ones it couldn't be?

TIA. I'll definitely book through this site.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]