Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Denver (Downtown) Crowne Plaza Hotel Denver

bluean9el
By bluean9el,
in

Hi there -

I'm trying to get a 4* room in Downtown Denver for under $90/night, checking in 9/17 and out 9/20. I see that other posters are able to get it below $80 so maybe it's my dates.

I've added Aurora, Littleton, Denver Airport, etc. Pretty much all the areas with no 4* hotels and gone in $2 increments from $76. Can you please help?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Rates are date specific so you won't always be able to replicate another user's win when your dates are different then theirs... demand (and therefore prices) may be higher for your dates and require a high bid price then if demand (and prices) are lower for another user's dates and requires a lower bid price.

If you use our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com and search for your dates in Denver, UNcheck all star rating except for 4 stars, and you'll see rates start at $200+ for your dates, making your $90/nite bid price less than half of prevailing rates, which does not give you a higher probability of success.

Please confirm how high you have bid already for a 4* hotel? How high are you willing to bid before lowering your star rating to the 3.5* level? (or considering other zones at the 4* level)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unless there is a major change in rates i don't think that $100 will likely be enough for a 4* hotel for your dates, but keep us updated on your progress and let us know if/how we an be of further help along the way.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the results... for these dates the 3.5* seems to offer a much better value then the 4* properties.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]