Hotwire Hotel: 4.5 Star Wailea Maui

smobilio
By smobilio,
in

Please list the amenities HOTWIRE associates with the hotel you're looking at. You can run search through bord's BiddingHelper.com on top of the page. Please copy and paste the amenities and price you'll see in the Easy View tab and we'll have a look at this.

yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

(imo)The only true 4.5 star beachfront hotel in that zone is the Grand Wailea which is a very nice hotel, but that doesnt mean it has to be the GW. I think another possibility is the Fairmont.

Anyways, Ive seen that property come up in my searches and have always thought it was the Grand Wailea and at $216(the price I see now with the beachfront amenity) is the lowest Ive ever seen it

This thread is posted in the HOTWIRE section of the board which is why we all thought you were looking at a 4.5* HOTWIRE hotel. We will continue this thread here for this trip and if/when you ultimately win a hotel and use the EDIT TO REPORT WIN button on the lower right corner of the page, the thread will automatically be moved to the correct section of the board (if necessary).

To clarify, are you looking at a PRICELINE EXPRESS property (where the price and some amenities are shown) OR are you looking to place a bid and name your own price on PRICELINE?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

(imo)The only true 4.5 star beachfront hotel in that zone is the Grand Wailea which is a very nice hotel, but that doesnt mean it has to be the GW. I think another possibility is the Fairmont.

Anyways, Ive seen that property come up in my searches and have always thought it was the Grand Wailea and at $216(the price I see now with the beachfront amenity) is the lowest Ive ever seen it

They are renovating right now I think that is why their prices are so low...

We've all been new at some point in time :)

When bidding on PRICELINE there is no way to target, or avoid, any specific property and you have to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating, or higher, that you choose,

With the above noted the Grand Wailea, Ho'olei at Grand Wailea, and the Fairmont Kea Lani Maui would be all be amoung the possibilities at the 4.5* level in this zone, but there could be others as well.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll try to be of further assistance.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]