Priceline Hotel: 3* Missoula (North) Hilton Garden Inn Missoula

ROSS4MSU
By ROSS4MSU,
in

I snagged the 3-star Missoula, MT Hilton Garden Inn located in the Missoula North Zone for $50.00 on my initial bid. Perhaps I should have started my bidding at a lower rate? This bid yielded a 62% savings over the regular rate. The Hilton is a convenient 3 miles from the Missoula Airport.

This is a vacation of multiple travel deals. I booked my flight on Allegiant out of Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport for $200.00 round-trip non-stop to Missoula. Flying out of PHX Sky Harbor would have been over $550.00 with a connecting layover in either Salt Lake City or Seattle. I then booked a mid-size SUV through Hotwire for $30.00 per day (Alamo). Current advertised rates are 2-3 times that.

I found a Fall savings package at the 5-star Averill's Flathead Lake Lodge for $1,500.00 - 5 days/4 nights and it's usually $3,400.00 per person for a 7 day/6 night stay (all inclusive-unlimited horseback riding, fishing and lake activities, gourmet meals...the complete dude ranch experience).

I'm rounding out my stay with a couple of days in Glacier National Park and there are no deals to be had staying in the Park at the Izaak Walton Inn and the Many Glacier Hotel. It will be a great trip and thanks to Betterbidding.com, Priceline and Hotwire for saving me a ton so that I can splurge elsewhere on my Montana adventure.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]