Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Rockford Courtyard

shammes53
By shammes53,
in

Rockford has just one area to bid in starting at 2.5*, so this took more than one try to score something.

This will be a stopover on the way back to Minnesota from an Illinois family reunion (then on to the Wisconsin Dells for one night) Started bidding at 2.5* with a bid of $40 - rejected, added 2* at $35 - rejected and finally 1* bidding at $30 also rejected. Waited 72 hours and bid again starting at $40 for 2.5* and received a counteroffer to add $12, which I declined. I immediately had a family member bid again with their own account for 2.5* at a bid of $45 which was accepted! Courtyard By Marriott Rockford - 7676 E State St (Just off I-39 Tollway) Figured at 2.5* I would get this hotel or maybe the Quality Suites. We were looking for a hotel near the DeKalb area (reunion is in Maple Park) but nothing in the area was available as it is Homecoming weekend at Northern Illinois University :)

Your Offer Price: $45.00 Number of Rooms: 1 Number of Nights: 1 Subtotal: $45.00

Taxes & Service Fees:$12.98 Total Charges: $57.98

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]