Priceline Hotel: Need help with Gaylord Opryland

PrivatePyle
By PrivatePyle,
in

I did go through the threads in this forum and I have a question - Is Gaylord Opryland still the only 4* hotel in the Opryland area? I absolutely positively want to stay in opryland for this labor day weekend (Sat and Sun night) and the regular price is $195 and (I think it is Opryland) the HOTWIRE price is about 169. And I guess I can score the same resort in PRICELINE for less than 150. What do I start with?

Also I need two rooms and I want them next to each other. I know some hotels don't honor special requests when booked through agents like priceline, I would like to know how good is Gaylord in this regard.

Yes, I did use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links in this forum to search. Thanks for reading.

The Gaylord Opryland is the only 4* hotel the board got reported but hotels are added/removed by PRICELINE all the time, and star ratings can change at any time. As well, the geographic boundaries of an area are subject to change.

Also I need two rooms and I want them next to each other. I know some hotels don't honor special requests when booked through agents like priceline, I would like to know how good is Gaylord in this regard.
Even if some other member had a request honored is there no guarantee that the same will happen to you. I'm sure the hotel will do what they can to help you but in the end could the hotel be unable or unwilling to accommodate your request.

Let us know your thoughts and we'll go from there.

Thanx for using board's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links

Yellowdog.

I absolutely positively want to stay in opryland...
Also I need two rooms and I want them next to each other.

Just a reminder that you need to have some flexibility when using the opaque providers, if these are truly needs (as opposed to wants) i would suggest you book direct and get exactly what you want... if you're willing to be a bit flexible and not getting either of your 'wants' above fulfilled, then the opaque providers can offer some very nice discounts. There will always be some level of risk when using PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, it's up to you to determine if the level or risk is worth the discount you can get.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]