Hotwire Hotel: 4* Seattle Downtown Pike Place, Help please

cheffip
By cheffip,
in

Hi

We'll be staying in Seattle briefly on two occasions in September so I'll do two topics to avoid any confusion.

First is a one night stay September 17-18.

Using your HOTWIRE link, I'm drawn to the 4* at $153 US. Full amenity list is Pet friendly, business, restaurants, highspeed, fitness, spa, in-room accessibility, accessible blind, accessible deaf, accessible bathroom, roll-in shower, accessible path of travel, handicapped parking.

With the 13 amenities it seems to match the Grand Hyatt but would appreciate your input. Thanks.

The property is nolonger available for September 17-18. That seems in line with the Grand Hyatt's own website since the non-refundable advance booking rates have also disappeared.

I am now seeing for a two-night stay September 17-19 a 3 1/2* with 90% approval at $119 per night.

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Alternatively for September 17-18 one night only I see a 3 1/2 with a 65% approval for $116 with

Boutique hotel

Pet Friendly

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Fitness Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Any ideas on either of these two? Thanks.

Are your plans flexible in regards to one nite vs. two nites OR are your dates not yet firm... or are you considering SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID and willing to change hotels for each nite of this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Are your plans flexible in regards to one nite vs. two nites OR are your dates not yet firm... or are you considering SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID and willing to change hotels for each nite of this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Not willing to change hotels so we will be booking for two nights, September 17 and 18.

I'm guessing from other threads that the two night hotel quote that I mentioned above is the Red Lion on 5th...is that your best guess as well?

• 1 month later...

cheffip

My guess would be Roosevelt. But it could be the Red Lion with a new amenity set also. I might be wrong here but my first choice would be Roosevelt.

Please remember to use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board and let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help with this stay.

Yellowdog.

Thanks for your help. Just to close the thread, we ended up getting a deal at la Quinta (downtown) for a suite with a king bed for about the same price as the Hotwire deals. So we went for it. Nice hotel and recommended.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]