Hotwire Hotel: Help ID for Memphis Downtown

zimbo
By zimbo,
in

3.5*

$77

Amenities: Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center

70% recommended on Hotwire

I think this is the Crowne Plaza, the standard amenity listing is identical to the above - yes/no?

4*

$123

Amenities: Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access

90% recommended on Hotwire

No idea, there's no 4* available on standard listings for my dates and the only 4* you list is the Westin

3.5* - possible match for the Crowne Plaza or Doubletree.

4* - not yet ID'd/reported to the board. Possibly a new amenity set for the Westin or something not yet reported to the board.

You can also see the hotels reported to the board as well as the amenities associated with each here: Hotwire Hotel List Tennessee

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks. I know you have a standard disclaimer about HOTWIRE adding/removing hotels all the time, but it seems a pretty small set for Memphis. Is this more down to perhaps just less activity in comparison to other more popular cities, or is the HOTWIRE set small anyway? Reason is I really want a central hotel and the HOTWIRE downtown area extends beyond where I'd like to stay, so going for a hot deal might mean I end up further away than I'd like. I appreciate this is the nature of the game in taking a deal but any extra insight you've got would be helpful.

There are a somewhat smaller set of hotels for Memphis and wins are not reported to the board too heavily. Still, the general note regarding the potential of changes at any time is still valid - new hotels and changes (new HOTWIRE amenities, new star ratings, etc) are reported to the board daily for various areas.)

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]