Priceline Hotel: 2* Detroit Suburbs (Warren) Extended Stay America - Detroit - Warren

Matt S
By Matt S,
in

I've been using this site for about 6 months and have successfully won Extended Stay Americas in almost every Detroit suburb for well under the daily rates, always thanks to the list of hotels that priceline uses - usually 2 star.

I am posting because this is the first time that I have won a hotel on Priceline that did not match the hotel listed on this site, so just to let everyone know.

I was bidding on a 2 star in Warren, which this site shows as the Fairfield Inn (I have previously won that hotel so I know it is verified) - but this time I chose to book the express deal for a 2 star in Warren as it was 55% off at $35/night for a Fri/Sat/Sun... I was surprised to receive the Extended Stay America... Fortunately I am ok with this since it has a kitchen and I like cooking meals when possible.

Again - Just a heads up for people that the Extended Stay America in Warren, MI is a possibility as a 2 star hotel (though I got it as a PRICELINE EXPRESS and not as a bid)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Also thanx for the addition for this new property to the BetterBidding Priceline Hotel List

If you recall, can you please confirm the amenities that were showing with this PRICELINE EXPRESS listing? Thanks.

It would be appreciated if you could post all your wins in the future so all members can gain from the information.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the board's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your purchases and searches

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]