NYC to SEA anytime sooner - Need advice

KavinR
By KavinR,
in

Hello BB Members,

Thank you for creating this forum to share knowledge on Priceline bidding tips. I'm a new member and looking for bidding/booking from any airport in New York area to Seattle in next 3-4 days.

I'm looking for ticket price around $160 which is what I paid in Southwest when I came from SEA to LGA 2 months back. I need to fly back as soon as possible but ticket price is in $160 range only on next Wednesday.

I wanted your advice on whether to bid in Priceline for next few days and what price should I quote given that tickets are priced at ~300$ now... Or if you have some suggestions on any other alternate option to book $160 range tickets in any time sooner from today would be great.

:D

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Airfare is almost always more expensive if purchased just a few days before the flight, and i suspect that you purchased your inbound ticket at least a few weeks in advance.

If you can leave on the 19th i have found a flight that is $253 (USAir depature from LGA at 5:58pm). If this would work for your needs, how much of a discount would you need to make an opaque purchase worthwhile and leave before the Wednesday at the $160 rate?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]