Priceline Hotel: College Park Maryland - Priceline Attempt

Kowalesj
By Kowalesj,
in

Hi there - I used this board back about a year ago to help book a flight to Vegas. YOu are all so helpful - thanks! I thought I'd pass on some info...I dont know if its helpful, but I know this board gets better with more info, so...

I'm going to College Park Maryland on 11/18/05 - 11/20/05 for the BC/Maryland football game (GO EAGLES). I tried a 3 star hotel in "Silver Springs - College Park" for those 2 nights at $60 per night and got rejected. It looks like the one 3 star hotel in that area in the Sheraton, and that is where I'd really like to stay. On sheraton.com the price is 114 per night.

Laurel only has 2 start hotels, so for my second search I added Laurel and bumped my price to $65 per night, and also got declined.

I've got some time so I'll try back later and will let you know if I am sucessufl. Until then, if anyone has any suggestions on getting a cheap but nice room please let me know!

Thanks,

John

Welcome to BetterBidding!

All you can do is continue to inch your bids up as you are. There is a report on the board of a prior win at $70 (about a year ago), so perhaps that will be a good figure for you as well?

Rates don't seem too high for your dates, so hopefully it won't take much more than you've bid already.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]