Priceline Hotel: New to bidding.. Bid or take Express deal?

Artlicious
By Artlicious,
in

Hello,

I want to stay in a 4* hotel in Downtown St. Louis tonight. There is a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal for $77 plus tax. Should I just take that or would I have any luck placing a bid for around $60? If I go the bidding route am I taking a chance of not getting anything at all, since I am booking so last minute?'

Thanks for your help,

Rich

ps. I really want the DoubleTree at Union Station, but won't be too disappointed if I get something else.

Welcome to Betterbidding.

If you would like assistance trying to ID the express deal, please let us know the full list of amenities showing with the listing.

I'm not seeing a 4* Express Deal in downtown STL for tonight when searching though - are you still seeing it? Regular rates appear on the high side for STL for tonight.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

The guaranteed amenities shown on the bidding site are amenities that are offered at every hotel in the zone at that star level.... not for a specific property that you're bidding on. At this point in the bidding process PRICELINE has not even checked inventory for your dates yet.

Is this just a one nite stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]