SEA Sept 6-14th

BillTorr
By BillTorr,
in

Hey Guys :)

I'm looking to bid on a car to pick up and return at Seattle airport on September 6th and drop off on September 14th. Currently, it appears the cheapest listed prices for an economy car is about $38. I'm willing to drive whatever type of car, so the type isn't all that important to me. I will be doing a good deal of driving, so a small SUV or a sedan is preferable (and I assume more likely since they're cheaper in the listings). Any idea the best way to approach this in order to get the best possible deal?

Thanks!

What is the all-in price for the $38/date rate?

Not sure if this will work for your needs but HOTWIRE has the least expensive car class as a minivan for $24.29/day ($305 all-in)... would this be a good option?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]