Priceline Hotel: 3* Chicago (Mag Mile-Wacker) Holiday Inn Navy Pier

tamaragrunenwald
By tamaragrunenwald,
in

I'm looking for a hotel convenient to Downtown October 4-7 and convenient to Midway Airport October 7-9

I bid 50.00 4* NMA and Ohare area (rejected) for October 4-9

Each time I added another area: Midway, Greater Chicago, and the Loop and then proceeded to lower my stars down to 2 1/2 October 4-9

One of my bids was for Midway, Greater Chicago, the Loop, Ohare, and NMA 2 1/2 stars and 60.00 for October 4-9 and it was not accepted.

I thought I could get an Ohare hotel easy for a 60.00 bid.

Is it the dates? or the location that is giving me trouble?

I was really only looking for a 3+ star hotel for October 7-9. I wouldn't mind a cheap hotel for October 4-7 that is a 30 minute commute to downtown.

Any suggestions?

I would like to split my bid.

My meeting October 4th(pm) -7th(am)is downtown near McCormick Place and my meeting October 7th(pm) -9th(am), is near the Midway Airport.

I was thinking about adding Oakbrook and then Oak Lawn areas for a check-in of October 6th-check-out October 9th to avoid the Marathon rush.

I'm looking for the best strategy to keep my costs as low for the week and still find a hotel Friday-Sunday that is within driving distance to Midway Airport and at least 2 1/2 stars.

...please start a NEW TOPIC for the other dates of your stay...

For 10/4-10/7 i don't think you're going to get a 2.5* hotel in the 'downtown' area of Chicago.

Hotwire has a 2.5* property (which matches the Chicago O'Hare Hotel) for $60/nite... does that work for you?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]