Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Beverly Hills West Hollywood hotel

georgias
By georgias,
in

Hi I would really appreciate if someone could help me identify the following hotel :) thank you

4.5-star Hotel in Beverly Hills - West Hollywood

check in 7 jan check out 9 jan

$258.05 per night total of $632.68

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Spa Services

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Welcome to BetterBidding :)

Please don't copy/paste to your thread... post only the amenity names (and not the descriptions) as it will make your post easier to read and help minimize the chance that we miss an amenity when researching your trip.

Please change the drop down menu on the top right of HOTWIRE page to United States and the currency dropdown to US Dollars. Then continue to search HOTWIRE and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase stay on the US version of their site and simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

Using the method above what is the room rate per nite in US Dollars?

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Have been placing bids (unaccepted bids!) on 5* hotel via priceline, last unaccepted bid was $270 going to try again tomorrow.

5* Beverly hills west hollywood

Dates are 7th Jan - 9th Jan

Amenities include:

pet friendly,

free wireless internet,

swimming pool,

restaurant,

fitness centre,

business centre

guest score is 9 or higher

any ideas on which hotel this might be would be much appreciated :)

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel use the EDIT TO REPORT WIN button on the lower right corner of this page and the thread will automatically be moved (if necessary) to the correct section of the board.

To confirm, this description is appearing on the bidding page of PRICELINE? If so, these are amenities that are present at all 5* hotels in the zone, not a specific property that you will be bidding on. At this point in the bidding process PRICELINE has not even checked inventory for your dates.

I assume you are familiar with and using your re-bid zones?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel use the EDIT TO REPORT WIN button on the lower right corner of this page and the thread will automatically be moved (if necessary) to the correct section of the board.

To confirm, this description is appearing on the bidding page of PRICELINE? If so, these are amenities that are present at all 5* hotels in the zone, not a specific property that you will be bidding on. At this point in the bidding process PRICELINE has not even checked inventory for your dates.

I assume you are familiar with and using your re-bid zones?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Hi I'm not actually this is the first time I've tried to place a bid on Priceline! :)

I also have another Hotwire inquiry if someone could please assist :)

Same travel dates, 7-9 Jan 2014

5 star Beverly hills west hollywood secret hotel

USD $273 per room per night total trip cost is $650.71

4.5 out of 5 on tripadvisor

FULL amenities include

Boutique Hotel

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Accessible for the blind

Braille or raised signage

Accessible for the deaf

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Wheelchair accessible common areas

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

I also have another Hotwire inquiry if someone could please assist :)

Same travel dates, 7-9 Jan 2014

5 star Beverly hills west hollywood secret hotel

USD $273 per room per night total trip cost is $650.71

4.5 out of 5 on tripadvisor

FULL amenities include

Boutique Hotel

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Accessible for the blind

Braille or raised signage

Accessible for the deaf

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Wheelchair accessible common areas

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Best guess would be Mr. C Berverly Hills

Please remember to use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board and let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help with this stay.

Yellowdog

PS. please remember to follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing for this trip, even if you don't use PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc.

thank you for your response yellowdog! Can i stretch the friendship and ask one more ?

Beverly Hills 4.5* $230 per room per night jan 7-9

Amenities include

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Spa Services

Accessible for the deaf

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Beverly Hills 4.5* $230

Best guess would be a new amenity set for L'Ermitage Beverly Hills hotel.

Please remember to use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board and let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help with this stay.

Yellowdog

PS. please remember to follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing for this trip, even if you don't use PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc.

yellowdog you are what we would call here in Australia a legend!

i hope I'm putting this question in the right place, I'm on Priceline (yet again) looking at bidding on a 5 star hotel for beverly hills

I've looked at the amenities which include - pet friendly, free internet, fitness centre, pool, restaurant, business centre, 9+ rating

I have then gone onto the priceline website and searched for 5 star hotels in the beverly hills area, i haven't put in any dates so all hotels show up, and i have just limited the results down by searching to the above amenities, its brought the results down to 2 possibles: Bel-Air hotel and the peninsular

Is what I'm doing correct or is it possible for priceline to have additional 5 star hotels that they don't advertise on their website?

Thanks and i hope the above makes sense!

The 'retail' and 'bidding' side of PRICELINE use a different universe of hotels... there are some hotels that participate with one side of their service but not the others, and vice-versa, so you can't use the retail listings as a finite list of what you may receive when bidding. See the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ for more info on this subject.

As well, the 'guaranteed amenities' you're seeing on the bidding side of their service are amenities that are offered at all hotels in the zone at that star level, not a specific hotel that you would be bidding on. At this point in the bidding process, PRICELINE has not even checked inventory for your dates, they are only able to show the guaranteed amenities since they are amenities that are offered at all hotels in the zone at that star rating.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]