Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Minneapolis-St. Paul (Eagan) Hampton Inn

shammes53
By shammes53,
in

Decided to make a trip up to the cities, just in case we have last minute Christmas shopping. I decided to book early (other people may have the same idea) and get something near the MOA. My goal is to get the Hampton Inn Eagan again (great place!) Previous Win

Selected 2.5* Eagan zone, bid $30 and received this counteroffer:

"We searched hundreds of options to find your hotel room, however we were not able to find a hotel that would accept your price for $30 per room, per night. Your credit card has not been charged for Request Number xxx-xxx-xxx-xx. If you are willing to raise your price by $8, you can try the same request again right now. Normally you are required to change additional items (add zones, star level, or dates) in order to try your request again. However we are able to extend this one-time opportunity to you because of the zone, quality level and dates you requested"

Closed the browser and bid again adding my one free rebid zone (Maplewood) and bid $32, which was my winning bid last time and nailed it!

Congratulations, you got your price of $32 for a 2

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]