Bidding Help

GTonwG
By GTonwG,
in

Hi, I am new member to the site and have read all the great suggestions and ideas. Can you assist in devising a bidding strategy on Priceline for me for a stay in Del Mar, San Diego Aug 3rd-7th....4 nights checking out on Aug 7th. I did a priceline quick quote using your board link on top right. I want to stay in Del Mar possibly in a 4 star hotel for between 80-100 a night. It is racing season in Del Mar now and the hotels all around are pricey (+$200) so I am trying to get a deal. Please let me know if you can assist. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Given current rates in this zone i don't think you have much of a chance for a 4* hotel at $100 or less in this zone. If you want to give it a try you can bid as follows:

When bidding 4* in the San Diego area you have TWELVE re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* Del Mar...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $78, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $83, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $88, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $93, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $98, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $100

Any questions (especially regarding re-bidding and confirming your re-bid zones if you're new to the topic) feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]