Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Kansas City (Airport MCI) Best Western Plus Kansas City Airport-K C I East

Reina
By Reina,
in

I can usually priceline for the Kansas City MCI airport area and get a 3.5* for $45 but I've gone up to $60 now with no luck. (For 8/15-8/18)

Priceline is showing a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal for a 2.5* for $43 with an 8.0 rating (guest favorite!) and the following amenities - free breakfast, free internet, indoor or outdoor pool, free parking, business center and fitness center.

Is there a way to make an educated guess as to what motel this would be?

Thanks for any help you can give.

I can usually priceline for the Kansas City MCI airport area...
We'd welcome these wins posted to the board, please begin to share all your wins so that others visiting this area can benefit from your experience(s).
Priceline is showing a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal for a 2.5* for $43 with an 8.0 rating (guest favorite!) and the following amenities - free breakfast, free internet, indoor or outdoor pool, free parking, business center and fitness center.
My guess would be the Best Western Plus Kansas City Airport-KCI East or the Comfort Inn Kansas City Airport.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You were right! I took that express deal today and it's the Best Western Plus Kansas City Airport-KCI East. This will work great for us. Should I post this as a win on this forum? This is my first Express Deal.

Used your links, as always. And I do post all my wins, but looking back, it's been a couple years since I pricelined MCI and got that $45 Hilton. Time flies...

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that this property works well for your plans.

We have edited the topic title to reflect your win, in the future there is a button on the lower right corner of the thread EDIT TO REPORT WIN which you can use to add a reply with your win and edit the topic title, but it can only be used once so it's gone now (since we have already used it to reflect your win).

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the the board to begin your purchase and for sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]