Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Union Square West - Nob Hill) Parc 55 Wyndham San Francisco - Union Square

pupok
By pupok,
in

Hello.

I've been trying for a few days now, gradually moving my bids higher as, I have to admit, I get a little more desperate with my trip getting closer! :) Going to SF August 8-11 for a mini holiday weekend with my husband. I've been bidding first on Union Square East, then adding Union Square West, then adding SOMA (all of which I would be equally happy with), then adding the 6 safe rebid zones and incrementing by $5 each bid. A few days ago I got up to $200 and yesterday up to $250.

This morning I had an email from Priceline telling me to try my $250 bid again - I did not, I came here and clicked the PRICELINE link from here instead. I started bidding at $230 this time and finally got accepted at $270. I also used the SUMMER coupon code and got $40 off the total. It's not the best deal I've ever gotten in SF, but based on the prices I've been seeing when I search for hotels I'm happy with the price we got. Thanks Better Bidding!

Congratulations on your success!

While not cheap in dollar terms, there are quite a few August event dates in this area that are causing a BIG SPIKE in hotel rates. Glad to see you got this room settled and are looking forward to your trip.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding. :)

Have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]