Priceline Hotel: Need help ID'ing Priceline hotels in East Lansing-Okemos

youngkpa
By youngkpa,
in

Hello,

I used the board links to search Priceline express deals for a hotel for 1 person from 10/25/13-10/27/13 for East Lansing-Okemos

I see a 3 star East Lansing-Okemos hotel with a guest score of 7.0 for $97

Listed amenities include: Free Internet in room

Outdoor Swimming Pool

Free Parking

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Business Center

Fitness Center

Is this Candlewood Suites? This hotel isn't listed on the hotel list for 3 star but I do see it listed as a 3 star for the regular rates

I also see a 2.5 star East Lansing-Okemos with a guest score of 8.0 for $68

Listed amenities include: Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Fitness Center

Can you help me ID?

Thank you so much! Will plan on using your links if I end up purchasing

My best guess for the 3* would be the Candlewood Suites.

For the 2.5* are you still seeing this same offer as i'm currently seeing the following amenities for the 2.5* PRICELINE EXPRESS offer priced at $57/nite:

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Free Parking

Business Center

Fitness Center

Indoor Pool

For this one i'm guessing the Fairfield East Lansing, Holiday Inn Express and Suites Lansing-Okemos, or Quality Inn University... if you're still seeing the previous property let us know and we'll investigate that one further.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you.

I do not see the 2.5 star for $57. I'm still seeing one for $68 that lists a pool, pet friendly, business center and fitness center.

I appreciate your help!

I may end up bidding- what I'd really like is a 3* (first choice University Marriot in East Lansing). Also fine with the Staybridge Suites. Are there any other 3* you are aware of? The closer to the University the better. Since there are no rebidding zones, any advice on where to start bidding? Hoping to end up at $100/night or under with taxes and fees included if possible.

If you click CHOOSE does it show the 2.5* offer still available? Would you be interested in the 2.5* i have listed if i could get you a link that offered the property as i have listed it?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry, didn't see this until today.

If I click on "choose" it says $68. I may be interested in the link you have for $57. I would be happy with getting the Fairfield or Holiday Inn Express, but not as much for the Quality Inn University so not sure if I should just name my own price for a 3*. Sorry to be indecisive! :) Either way, I will plan to buy from one of your links.

Thank You.

I'm now seeing a 2.5* for $77 w/

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Unfortunately, this property has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]