Priceline Hotel: NYC 10/13-10/17

Betsy90035
By Betsy90035,
in

We need two hotel rooms in manhattan October 13 -17 for 2 adults and two adolescent children. I have back up reservations at the 2* Travel Inn (yikes) but I would like to have a nicer place to stay if possible. I tried the bidding strategy for the 4* Hilton...$110 MTW, add zone, rebid 115, rebid 120, rebid 125) but was rejected at $125...although they would have let me rebid a 4th time (this confused me ...I thought 3 was the max) Do you think I will have more luck closer in to the dates or am I just out of luck? $250/night is about our limit :) . Thanks for your help.

Nobody can say if rates will go down... or up... between now and your stay.

Would you consider one room for the four of you? Hotwire has a 4* hotel in the MTC zone (believed to be the Sheraton New York) for $279/nite when searching for 2 adults and 2 children.

The reviews of the Travel Inn aren't too bad... although i suspect you'd be happy at the Sheraton.

Let us know your thoughts on the above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]