Priceline Hotel: Which hotel in the Millenium/Grant Park area has an airport shuttle?

toledo
By toledo,
in

Please provide the full details of the listing - amenities, date/s, price, zone, star rating, etc and we would be happy to take a look. I'll say this: no hotel from downtown provides a free shuttle, it's too far. I'm guessing if any downtown hotel is listing with a shuttle, it's some manner of paid shuttle service.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

This is a 4* in the Millenium/Grant Park area. Amentities listed are restaurant, airport shuttle, business center, and fitness center, 8.0 approval rating It's $277/night on Aug. 2-4 (Lollapalooza). Who would claim they have an airport shuttle? Thanks.

I'd guess the Hyatt, which lists Go Airport Express (an independent service) on its website - and looks to cost around $27 per person from Midway Airpor for a shared van. Are you coming in for Lollapalooza? Are you driving?

I'm seeing the Hilton Towers for $229 on Expedia for these date/s and it shows free cancellation (although I'd highly recommend reading the fine print.) If that can be cancelled, that's cheaper plus allows some flexibility (although at this point I'm not sure if rate/s are going to change much - it's pretty much last minute at this point.)

If you're driving, staying outside the city would be way cheaper (less than half) but require a trek in and out of the city each day.

Thank you for using the board's Expedia, HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks, AaronJB. I had a feeling Hyatt might try something like that. So misleading, IMHO. I usually win Hyatt on PRICELINE, but would like to try something different. That Expedia deal is a possibility, or I may continue to bid 4 1/2 stars, while hoping for the Conrad. We have a car, but love staying in the city. I'll post my results here.

Last night I bid up to $150 for a 4* in the NMA area for Aug. 2-4 and got rejected each time. I bid up to $200 for a 5* in the NMA area and also was rejected. All Priceline's "regular" hotel rates were also outrageous, but I know it's Lollapalooza weekend. I tried the tripadvisor search and $231 came up for the Hotel Burnham. It's one of the top-rated hotels in Chicago, a few blocks from the park, and one of the lowest rates out there. I jumped on it. It is on their web site under Special Offers - Packages and Promotions.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]