Priceline Hotel: LA Express Deal-help IDing hotel

Kate19
By Kate19,
in

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Wilmington Hotwire thread (post in that thread what you decided for that stay), then reply to this thread and we'll be happy to look into the above. Please follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

Are you still putting together the itinerary for your upcoming trip OR are you firm on these dates for the Santa Monica leg of this trip? Are you currently ready to commit to these dates?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The limited description can makes this difficult to have too much confidence, but the Wyndham Santa Monica at the Pier would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the help. I had a feeling this was the hotel. The only reason I don't want to bid on 3* is because of this particular property. Guess we will keep looking or start bidding for 3 1/2*. Any suggestions of realistic starting and ending points for a price range for the 3 1/2* in this same area on the dates of aug 14th-16th?

Let's try and if rejected we can revise accordingly...

When bidding 3.5* in Santa Monica you have FOUR re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

(NOTE: 're-bid zone1' is not the same as priceline's Zone1, 're-bid zone2' is not the same as priceline's Zone2, etc, etc)

Select 3.5* Santa Monica...

Bid $120, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $125, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 3.5* Santa Monica and re-bid zone2...

Bid $130, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $135, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 3.5* Santa Monica and re-bid zone3...

Bid $138, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $140, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 3.5* Santa Monica and re-bid zone4...

Bid $143, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $145, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 3.5* Santa Monica and re-bid zone2 and re-bid zone3...

Bid $148, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $150, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 3.5* Santa Monica and re-bid zone2 and re-bid zone4...

Bid $153, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $155, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 3.5* Santa Monica and re-bid zone3 and re-bid zone4...

Bid $158, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $160, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 3.5* Santa Monica and re-bid zone2 and re-bid zone3 and re-bid 4...

Bid $163, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $165

As i do think this will likely take more than $150 i went as high as $165, but you of course can stop at whatever maximum bid you'd like. Any questions feel free to ask.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

I have been bidding the last couple of days. Following your formula for the first couple times. Today I bid all the way up to $195 with no luck. I have tried calling a couple hotels in Santa Monica have they have a very limited number of rooms available. We are considering possibly dropping down to a 3* or just booking a hotel outright.

Thanks for your help! I'm sure I will be posting soon about our other locations for the following week.

Let us know how you decide you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please remember to use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board for your bidding, searches, and travel purchases, and please click each of these previous links before replying.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]